Aloha in a bottle, now you can finally get that Hawaiian glow all year round with the Hawaiian Tropic Dark Self-Tanning Foam.
Our dark self-tanning foam pampers your skin while you tan, with an ultra-light formula, containing Vitamin E, that hydrates your skin. The transfer resistant formula dries quickly, leaving you with a flawless and streak free glow. Infused with a sweet and summery, tropical scent that will transport you to the islands of Aloha!
- For a flawless and streak free tan ensure you clean and exfoliate the areas you will be applying the tan.
- Shake bottle well and press the foam applicator firmly onto a tanning mitt or hand. Apply evenly onto the skin in a circular motion to desired body parts.
- If you would like a deeper tan, apply another coat, allowing the tan to dry between applications.
- Wash hands after use.
- Allow to dry before dressing.
- For a longer lasting darker tan leave foam on your skin for up to 6 hours. Shower and gently pat skin dry.
Warnings and Disclaimers
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes, lips and mucous membranes.
Test on a small area first, if irritation occurs, discontinue use.
For external use only.
May discolour light coloured clothing.
This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn.
Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Trideceth-9, Polysorbate 20, PEG-5 Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Dihydroxyacetone, Cl 14700, Cl 19140, Cl 42090