HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR BIKINI
Both chlorine and salt can be very damaging on the delicate fibres of any swimwear, but this can be minimized with a few simple practices:
- Rinse your bikini as soon as possible to remove salt, sand and chlorine - this will keep your bikini from excessive fading and drying out.
- Hand wash in cold water separately. Do not machine wash.
- Whilst we use only the best quality dyes available, still be cautious of colored suits.
- Do not wring or soak.
- Drip dry or lay flat to dry, out of direct sunlight.
- Do not iron.
- Do not use bleach or harsh detergents.
- Avoid excessive use in heated pools or spas.
- Keep away from rough surfaces.
- Use extra care when wearing suntan lotions and oils - these can damage your swimwear.
- Do not store while still damp - ensure it is completely dry first.